Off-Grid Battery Storage
It’s time to declare electricity independence!
Warm and Cool supplies Redflow ZBM2 batteries for customers wanting an Off-Grid solution. Australian based, Redflow's ZBM2 product is a very robust and safe system. The battery uses a Zinc-bromide electrolyte which is water based and hence a natural fire retardant. This combined with intelligent self monitoring and protection software makes the ZBM2 system inherently safe.
Performance wise the system has a 10 kWh capacity being able to deliver 3 kW continuous and 5 kW peak output. If more capacity is required multiple ZBM2 modules can be joined and operated together as a larger battery.
- Ideal for tough conditions, with high temperature tolerance up to 50°C (122 °F) without air conditioning, mitigating additional cooling costs.
- 100% depth of discharge for day-in day-out deep cycling.
- 100% depth of discharge is perfect for intermittent energy sources (unstable grids and renewable energy), there is no battery damage from regular power outages.
- Guaranteed indefinite battery life, when fully discharged and no maintenance required, meaning no calendar life.
- No trickle charge required when deployed or stored.
Built to last ... and last...
Redflow's ZBM2 is ideal for off-grid scenarios as its designed for day-in day-out 100% depth discharge cycling without any damage to the battery. ZBM2 continues to operate in warm climates and does not require air conditioning. It can be stored in any state from full to empty - for weeks, months or even years.
With a 10 year / 30MWh warranty Redflow's ZBM2 is a perfect solution for customers wanting an Off-Grid storage solution.
Good for the environment
Finally the Redflow ZBM2 system is manufactured from recycled materials and is highly recyclable itself, making it a very environmentally friendly battery.
For more information about the Redflow ZBM2 please contact us today